Making connections and building relationships is what our signature Industry Series is all about. Delegates share their work with presenters from national and international theatre communities through a series of events designed to maximize opportunities for networking.
Why Become a Registered Industry Delegate?
Becoming a RID is the best way to get access to the full benefits of the Industry Series. For a low registration fee of only $50.00, RID’s have priority access to all Industry Series events, including:
- Pitches: A session featuring ready-to-tour work from across Canada;
- Keynote Address: Each year we present a featured Keynote Speaker;
- Panel Discussions: Change-makers and brilliant thinkers come together to weigh in on form, content, and the contemporary social realities of theatre;
- Magnetic Encounters: Interactive experiences with festival artists and audiences;
Being a RID also provides you access to exclusive Industry networking events like:
- Presenters Platform: Gain first-hand knowledge of what drives presenter’s programming decisions;
- One-2-One Meetings: A series of brief, 15-minute scheduled meetings between artists and presenters;
- Industry Feasts: Social events designed to bring people together while showing off culinary hot-spots;
- Meet-Ups: Informal networking events where delegates can relax and be social.
Capacity for some events is limited, so complete your industry registration and become a RID early to avoid missing your chance to participate.
How to Register
Registration for our 2017 Industry Series will be open in the new year, please check back in 2017. Questions or comments can be directed to [email protected]