Tickets are now officially sold out for Don’t Quit Your Day Job. Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets, and we look forward to welcoming you at the National Arts Centre’s 4th Stage on Wednesday, March 9.
Don’t Quit Your Day Job is back! Our signature cabaret fundraiser is the only place you can see Ottawa personalities ‘give up their day job’ to reveal a hidden talent on stage. We’ve had performers sing, recite, dance, and even do magic to the delight of audiences year after year.
This year’s event takes place on Wednesday, March 9 from 6-10PM at the National Arts Centre’s 4th Stage. GCTC’s Artistic Director Eric Coates returns as our head judge and will be joined by CBC Ottawa’s Sandra Abma, and the evening will again be hosted by the talented Pierre Brault. Joining us on stage this year are:
- Charlotte Gray, noted Historian and Biographer
- City Councillors Mathieu Fleury, Michael Qaqish, and Scott Moffatt
- Joseph Cull, community volunteer and fundraiser, and last year’s crowd-favourite
- Caroline Phillips, the Ottawa Citizen’s Around Town Columnist
- Omar Dabaghi-Pacheco, of CBC Ottawa
- Marco Pagani, President & CEO of The Ottawa Community Foundation
- Hugh Neilson, Managing Director of GCTC
- Andi Marcus, Owner of Mistura Beauty Solutions
- Ted Mann, Mann Lawyers
The evening will also feature a silent auction full of fantastic local goods and services. Tickets are $75 each, and include light bites and beverages provided by The Clocktower Brew Pub and Thyme and Again Catering.
All proceeds benefit Canada’s Magnetic North Theatre Festival, and help us showcase the best contemporary Canadian theatre at our annual festival. For more information contact us at [email protected] or call 613-947-7000 x845.
Thank you to our event sponsors: